Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, cloud computing, storage, user experience, automation, and more. The MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification is a prerequisite for earning the MCSE: Messaging, the MCSE: Private Cloud certification, MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification, MCSE: Sharepoint or the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification.
Information Technology (IT) Freshers or Professionals having knowledge of Basic Networking and wish to make their Career in Database Administration, Virtualization, System Administration, Email Server Management etc.
Knowledge of Basic Networking.
Duration of the course : Part Time : 80 Days,Full Time : 40 Days.
70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012:
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Implementing IPv4
- Implementing DHCP
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing Local Storage
- Implementing File and Print Services
- Implementing Group Policy
- Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012:
- Implement a Group Policy infrastructure
- Manage user desktops with Group Policy
- Manage user and service accounts
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Configure and troubleshoot domain name system (DNS)
- Configure and troubleshoot remote access
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the network policy server (NPS) role
- Implement network access protection (NAP)
- Optimize file services
- Configure encryption and advanced auditing
- Deploy and maintain server images Implement
70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services:
- Implement advanced network services
- Implement advanced file services
- Implement dynamic access control
- Implement network load balancing
- Implement failover clustering
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement disaster recovery
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments
- Implement AD DS sites and replication
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
Through MCITP server administrator certification you can develop and demonstrate your skills and knowledge on working with server 2008 and manage yourself for taking up several different roles including Network Administrator, Monitoring Operator, Windows Server Administrator, Server Systems Administrator.
The MCITP certification is done on a combination of MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) prerequisites that would allow you to develop your technical skills and knowledge towards. Preparing for your role as a Server Administrator. While on your preparation for MCITP you will learn how to perform software distribution and updates, manage day to day management of server OS, directory services and file structure, configure the server, monitor servers, troubleshoot servers, perform the scheduled vulnerability assessment scans.
Earning a MCITP Server Administrator certification reflects your skills and information within the maintenance and management of a Windows Server 2008 R2 infrastructure. The MCITP:SA certification is for folks that wish to take care of a Windows 2008 infrastructure instead of style and engineer one within which case the MCITP:EA would be the certification your when. Holding a this certification are a good addition to your resume or CV and can be a good advantage once applying for supervisor job role. Average pay for MCITP Server Administrator is USD $75000.
To gain MCITP Server Administrator standing you would like to pass three exams, which are:
- Exam 70-640 TS: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Exam 70-642 TS: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Exam 70-646 PRO: Server Administrator, Windows Server 2008
If you're viewing starting study for all three of those exams, there square measure several study guide obtainable to assist your study. Here is that the official self-paced coaching kit for the MCITP Server Administrator certification. It includes three study guide for all 3 exams (70-640, 70-642 and 70-646)
This course can provide you with the skills and knowledge to manage and configure a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide considerations, guidelines and best practices that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
The primary audience for this course is Information Technology (IT) experts who are aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to study about Exchange Server 2013. Administrators coming into the course are expected to have at least 1 years of experience.
One or more years of working in the IT field-typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, or help desk.
Duration of the course : Part Time : 2 Months (2 hrs/day), Full Time : 1 Month (4 hrs/day)
70-341 : Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013:
- Deploying and managing Exchange server 2013
- Planning and configuring Mailbox Servers
- Managing recipient objects
- Planning and deploying client Access Servers
- Planning and configuring client Messaging connectivity
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning and Configuring Message Security Options
- Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
70-342 : Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013:
- Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and implementing site resiliency
- Planning virtualization for Exchange Server 2013
- Designing and implementing message transport security
- Designing and implementing message retention
- Designing and implementing messaging compliance
- Designing and implementing administrative security and auditing
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Designing and implementing integration with Exchange Online
- Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
- Designing and implementing Exchange Server migrations and upgrades