EMIND CERTIFIED NETWORK ENGINEER (ECNE)
This package covers all the essentials in the rapidly growing field of Networking with in Depth exposure to Server Installation , CCNA, A+, N+. Specially designed for Graduates/Undergraduates,BA/BCOM/BSC. This course addresses key Requirements and it is a comprehensive course covering all major Platforms as well as security Technologies. This course also includes our unique and highly specialized training Methodology.
- This program magnifies your job opportunities in an industry of choice You can enhance the expertise as a Hardware/Network Engineer/system Admin/Server Admin/ Network Admin.
- If you are a fresher this program will give you an opportunity to look fior a bright career in IT Industry.
- A hardware and networking diploma holder can earn about Rs. 14000 to 20000 at entry level. The candidates with Graduates can earn a package of about Rs. 25000 to 30000 initially. After gaining 2-3 years of work experience the salary package can go up to Rs. 5 to 6 lakh per annum. Engineering graduates can expect a starting salary of Rs 2.5 to 3.5 lakh per annum.
- Describe and analyze the hardware, networking, components of a network and the interrelations.
- Explain networking protocols and their hierarchical relationship hardware. Compare protocol models and select appropriate protocols for a particular design.
- Manage multiple operating systems, systems software, network services and security. Evaluate and compare systems software and emerging Technologies.
- Fresher’s and undergraduates taking up this course can increase their chances of finding a job in the IT/ITES industry. Similarly, graduates and experienced professionals moving careers can benefit from this course by being able to handle their job responsibilities without much on the job training required.
- An indepth knowledge of the course can help professional get assigned to top of the line projects in a short span of time.
- No previous knowledge is required to take up this course. Any one with basic knowledge of computer concepts can enrol for this course.
Class Room Training Hardware and Networking Course:
- eMind is offering the hardware and networking course with set of learning content and fascinating videos on a robust learning platform that has been developed in-house.
- This course is accompanied with a rich set of high quality topics against each module. Upon the registration for this course you would be given class room training.
- To enhance your understanding every module has a demo and a quiz with feedbacks and a reading material to provide additional information about the course.
eMind Technologies created a new concept in “Career making Course” that will train individuals with little or no computer background how to run and maintain a PC and be proficient with Computer Hardware, Software and Networking. Step-by-step learning labs cover Hardware maintenance, Software skills and Networking skills.
Gain valuable computer career skills employers are looking for at your convenience!
Our objective is to create a talent pool which has a wide exposure to Hardware and Netwroking Technologies. We aim to train students through an experiential model that incorporates several strategies including teaching through class room training reading material, videos featuring an industry expert, useful slides explaining with Lab.
The program will help you learn the concepts with practical’s . You will gain knowledge and understanding on the following topics:
An overview of Hardware and Networking course and the advantages of these Technologies when compared to similar programming languages An insight into some key concepts like:
MODULE: 1– 30 Hours
Overview of Hardware (A+) & Network Essentials (N+)
MODULE: 2- 200 Hours
Operation System (Win 10)
Windows Server 2012 which Leads to MCSA
70- 410 Installing & Configuring windows server 2012
70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012
70- 412 configuring advanced Windows server 2012
MODULE: 3– 150 Hours
CCNA : 200-125
MODULE: 4- 30 Hours
Introduction to Cloud Computing