eMind Certified Hardware and Networking Professional (ECHNP)
Hardware and Networking is a vast field in today’s world, where technology is leading to innovations, and networking is nowhere behind. People are taking up computer hardware and networking courses because they offer a wide range of opportunities. If you want to excel in networking, then just having the requisite knowledge is not enough. You need to know how to implement it in your daily life. People who are passionate about this field are currently working in multinational corporations and earning a whopping remuneration; most of them claim that networking is one of the most lucrative career operations available today. Right guidance will help you gain success.
- With lot of new opportunities available in today’s IT Industry – specifically Hardware and Networking, this program magnifies your job opportunities in the industry.
- With Hands-On curriculum, you can enhance your expertise as a Hardware/Network Engineer/System Admin/Network Admin.
- If you are a fresher, this program will give you an opportunity to look for a bright career in IT Industry.
- After the course, you will be able to clearly analyze the Hardware, Software, and Components of a Network and the Interrelations. The knowledge will help you support or trouble shoot as per the requirement.
- After the course, you can clearly explain networking protocols and their hierarchical relationship with hardware and software.
- You will also be able to differentiate between protocol models and select appropriate protocols for a particular design.
- You will be able to manage multiple Operating Systems, Systems Software, Network Services and Security. You can also evaluate and compare systems software and emerging Technologies.
- Fresher’s taking up this course can increase their chances of finding a job in the IT/ITES industry as Technical Administrator or Technical Support.
- Similarly, experienced professionals can benefit from this course by being able to handle their job responsibilities without much on the job training required.
- An in-depth knowledge of the course can help professional get assigned to top-o-the-line projects in a short span of time.
- A hardware and networking diploma holder normally earns about ₹ 14,000 – ₹ 20,000 INR at entry level. The fresher with Professional Certification (hardware&networking, Cisco, etc.) can earn about 25000 to 30000 INR.
- With 2 - 3 years of work experience the salary package can go up to ₹ 5 to 6 lakh per annum. Engineering graduates can expect a starting salary of ₹ 2.5 to 3.5 lakh per annum.
Class Room Training Hardware and Networking Course:
eMind Technologies is offering the hardware and networking course with a set of learning content and fascinating videos on a robust learning platform that has been developed in-house.
This course is accompanied with a rich set of high quality topics in each module. Upon the registration for this course you would be given class room training. To enhance your understanding, every module has a demo and a quiz with feedbacks and a reading material to provide additional information about the course.
eMind Technologies collaboratively created a new concept in “Career making Course” that will train individuals with little or no computer background, on how to run and maintain a PC and be proficient with Computer Hardware, Software and Networking. Step-by-step learning labs cover Hardware maintenance, Software skills and Networking skills. You will be able to gain valuable computer career skills that employers are looking for at your convenience!
Our objective is to create a talent pool that has a wide exposure to Hardware and Networking Technologies. We aim to train students through an experiential model that incorporates several strategies including teaching through class room training, reading material, videos featuring an industry expert, useful slides explaining and laboratory practice.
The program will help you learn the concepts with hands-on practical training. Upon completion of this course, you will gain the knowledge and understanding on the following topics:
ECHNP (Emind Certified Hardware & Networking Professional )
MODULE: 1 – 30 Hours
Basic Of Electronics
- Introduction to Electronics.
- Number System.
- Electrical Circuit.
- Logic Gates.
- Using Multi Meter.
- Basic Gates.
- Resister and Its color code.
- Universal Gates.
- Inductor and capacitor.
- Half wave rectifier.
- Full wave rectifiers.
- Bridge rectifiers.
- AC Voltage and DC Voltage.
- Familiarizing MS Office.
- MS Office Installation.
- Working with MS Word.
- Working with MS Excel.
- Working with MS PowerPoint.
- Working with MS Outlook.
MS OFFICE 2013
MODULE: 2 - 100 Hours
Computer Hardware (A+)
Operation System (Win 10)
MODULE: 3 – 200 Hours
Networking Essentials (N+)
Windows Server 2012 which Leads to MCSA
70- 410 Installing & Configuring windows server 2012
70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012
70- 412 configuring advanced Windows server 2012
MODULE: 4 – 150 Hours
CCNA : 200-125
MODULE: 5 – 60 Hours
Introduction to Emerging Technologies (VMWARE, ETHICAL HACKING,BACKUP STORAGE & CLOUD)